Last updated March 1, 2022
Guest Code of Conduct for Events
Kingdom Faire is committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests, vendors, staff, and visitors. To help us fulfill this commitment, we ask you to join us in making your experience the best possible by adhering to the following code of conduct.
- Be respectful of all other guests, event staff, and property.
- Do not act in an unruly or disruptive manner and shall not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Refrain from fighting, horseplay, excess taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Do not wear or display any messaging on signage or clothing that is indecent, obscene, or offensive.
- Understand that we must provide an environment that is suitable for guests of all ages and therefore we ask that guests do not wear excessively transparent or see-through materials, limit body painting to the arms, legs, and face, and wear a shirt and shoes at all times. Further, items that can cause harm to yourself, others, or the grounds or diminish the experience of others are not permitted (stilts or similar devices, amplified sounds, special effects such as smoke or fog, etc).
- If you drink alcoholic beverages, you do so in a responsible manner and only in designated areas.
- Refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and possessing prohibited or illegal items.
- Do not enter the performance areas or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Comply with the directions of all event staff.
- Do not distribute or solicit printed/recorded material or sell goods/services without prior written approval.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended for extended periods of time. If you see an unattended bag or other suspicious items left alone, please report it to a member of staff immediately.
For the safety and convenience of all guests, every person and vehicle on the premises is subject to search at the event. This search may include the use of hand searches of individuals and carried items. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the event, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the grounds. Kingdom Faire reserves the right to prohibit or require the removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the event, its occupants, or its property will be denied entry.
Conduct deemed by Kingdom Faire to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of others or their property will be immediately addressed by our staff. Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons in their company. Event patrons and guests who violate the code of conduct will be subject to ejection without refund. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this code of conduct to a staff member or Security guard.
Public and private security and professional medical staff are present throughout our events. If you need assistance, please look for a medical or information tent, or seek out a staff member.
Recreational photography is permitted at the festival, DSLR, Phones and other handheld cameras are allowed. Commerical photography is not permitted. Tripods or monopods that cannot fit in a standard backpacks, exterior lighting components, commercial grade flashes, or any other equipment that would not fit into a standard backpack or camera bag is prohibited.
All photos taken at Kingdom Faire are for personal and recreational use only and are not to be used commercially without the express written consent of Kingdom Faire.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Marijuana + smoking
- Glass bottles/objects or aluminum cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 12x12x12.
- No firearms of any kind are allowed on the festival grounds. Attempting to bring a firearm may be a violation of law# and will be prosecuted. Replica non-firing flintlock pistols are allowed as part of a costume and will be inspected before entry.
- Weapons of any kind that do not conform with our weapons policy (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, key rings/key chains for self-defense, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc. and any ammunition or accessories to weapons) Any Swords, rapiers, or other similar weapons are allowed as part of a costume but must be sheathed and tied. If they are not, they will be zip-tied upon entry. Any attempt to tamper or remove the ties or zip ties shall result in your expulsion from the faire grounds. No unsecured weapons shall be allowed into the festival site.
- Bullhorns, fireworks, smoke bombs, and noisemakers
- Animals or pets (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Bicycles, skateboards, or other sporting equipment
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices/vehicles